Amazon Quiz Time Answers: 6 December, 2019
December 6, 2019
1. In 2018, the new banknote of which denomination was launched in chocolate brown colour?
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) launched the INR 10 notes in chocolate brown colour with India’s cultural heritage Konark Sun Temple on the reserve side of it as a motif.
2. Famous for another role, which leader born on 3rd December was India’s Minister for Food and Agriculture from August 1947-April 1952?
In 1946, after the election, Rajendra Prasad served as the Minister of Food and Agriculture of the central government.
3. Arjun Kapoor, would be seen in the role of which of these military figures in a 2019 movie directed by Ashutosh Gowariker?
Sadashiv Rao Bhau
Arjun Kapoor is playing the role of Sadashiv Rao Bhau in the 2019 Ashutosh Gowariker directed movie Panipat.
4. Which Indian industrialist topped the Forbes list of the world’s richest sports team owners in 2019?
Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries topped the 2019 list of Forbes world’s richest sports team owners
5. What is the name of India’s first ingenuously built light combat jet?
Tejas developed by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and the aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) was a part of the Light combat aircraft (LCA) programme which was introduced to replace India’s MiG-21 fighters. In 2003, Tejas was the official name given to the LCA.