1. Article 370, which is one of the temporary, transitional and special provisions in the constitution of India is enshrined in which among the following parts of Indian Constitution? [A]Part XV [B]Part XVII [C]Part XXI [D]Part XXII Part XXI 2. Recently, the Union government has constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to unearth illicit money.
1. “Cristiano Ronaldo”, world’s most marketable footballer belongs to which country? [A]Argentina [B]Spain [C]Portugal [D]Brazil Portugal 2. Maya Angelou who passed away recently, was a famous ___? [A]Artist [B]Musician [C]Poet [D]Economist Poet Maya Angelou was an African-American author and poet. She published seven autobiographies, three books of essays, and several books of poetry. She received
1. The European Parliament has been directly elected every ___years. Fill the blank with correct option? [A]Three [B]Four [C]Five [D]Six Five The EU has been directly elected every five years by universal suffrage since 1979. 2. Which among the following movies has won the top Palme d’Or award for best film at the 67th Cannes
1. The “InSight” is a NASA’s unmanned lander mission designed to probe on the surface of ____? [A]Jupiter [B]Saturn [C]Mars [D]Venus Mars InSight is an unmanned Mars lander mission planned for launch in March 2016. The name stands for Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport. The mission objective is to place a
1. The “World Information Society Day” is observed on _____? [A]May 14 [B]May 17 [C]May 18 [D]May 19 May 17 In November 2005, the World Summit on the Information Society called upon the UN General Assembly to declare 17 May as World Information Society Day to focus on the importance of ICT and the wide
1. “Russi Mody” who passed away recently, was a former chairman of ____? [A]Tata Steel [B]Larsen and Toubro [C]ITC Limited [D]Bajaj Auto Limited Tata Steel Russi Mody was a former Chairman and Managing director of Tata Steel and a leading member of the Tata group. 2. Which one of the following pair is not correct?
1. The proposed “Ken-Betwa” river linking project is in which state? [A]Madhya Pradesh [B]Odisha [C]Gujarat [D]Maharashtra Madhya Pradesh The Ken-Betwa River linking project is a part of proposed river linking project in Madhya Pradesh. 2. The “Ring Spot Virus” is the most destructive disease of ___? [A]Banana [B]Mango [C]Papaya [D]Coffee Papaya The Ring Spot Virus
1. The “Brix Degree” is a unit for measuring _____? [A]Surface Tension [B]Viscosity [C]Specific Gravity [D]Density Specific Gravity The unit Brix Degree is used for measuring specific gravity in liquids. 2. What is the name of world’s first electric aircraft which has successfully completed its maiden voyage, recently? [A]Flying Fan [B]E-Fan [C]Spark [D]E-Ray E-Fan World’s
1. Himalayan Kumbh is held every 12 years in which among the following states? [A] Himachal Pradesh [B] Uttarakhand [C] Jammu & Kashmir [D] Sikkim Uttarakhand Nandadevi Raj Jaat yatra also described as Himalayan Kumbh will be held in every 12 years in Uttarakhand. 2. Which among the following countries has topped the list of
1. Who among the following has won the World Snooker Championship-2014 title? [A]Ronnie O’Sullivan [B]Mark Selby [C]Steve Davis [D]Greame Dott Mark Selby Mark Selby won his first world title by defeating defending champion Ronnie O’Sullivan 18-14. This was Selby’s fourth ranking title and made him the ninth player to complete snooker’s Triple Crown of World