1. Article 370, which is one of the temporary, transitional and special provisions in the constitution of India is enshrined in which among the following parts of Indian Constitution? [A]Part XV [B]Part XVII [C]Part XXI [D]Part XXII Part XXI 2. Recently, the Union government has constituted a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to unearth illicit money. ..
Monthly Archives: May 2014
1. “Cristiano Ronaldo”, world’s most marketable footballer belongs to which country? [A]Argentina [B]Spain [C]Portugal [D]Brazil Portugal 2. Maya Angelou who passed away recently, was a famous ___? [A]Artist [B]Musician [C]Poet [D]Economist Poet Maya Angelou was an African-American author and poet. She published seven autobiographies, three books of essays, and several books of poetry. She received ..
1. The European Parliament has been directly elected every ___years. Fill the blank with correct option? [A]Three [B]Four [C]Five [D]Six Five The EU has been directly elected every five years by universal suffrage since 1979. 2. Which among the following movies has won the top Palme d’Or award for best film at the 67th Cannes ..
1. The “InSight” is a NASA’s unmanned lander mission designed to probe on the surface of ____? [A]Jupiter [B]Saturn [C]Mars [D]Venus Mars InSight is an unmanned Mars lander mission planned for launch in March 2016. The name stands for Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport. The mission objective is to place a ..
1. The “World Information Society Day” is observed on _____? [A]May 14 [B]May 17 [C]May 18 [D]May 19 May 17 In November 2005, the World Summit on the Information Society called upon the UN General Assembly to declare 17 May as World Information Society Day to focus on the importance of ICT and the wide ..