Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – February 3, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, February 3, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Mandal Commission was constituted during the tenure of which among the following prime ministers?
2. All India Coordinated Research Project on Tropical Fruits is located at which among the following places?
3. If a High Court judgment is issued in a state’s official language ,a translation in ___________must also be made available?
4. Which among the following does not come under the monetary policy for regulating the economy?
5. Consider the following statements:
- Both HELINA & Namica are future antitank missiles of India
- Both HELINA and Namica are versions of Nag Missile
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
6. The color of a star indicates its________ ?
7. In manufacturing industries of India, a micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed ____?
8. Which of the following metals is mostly used for filaments of electric bulbs?
9. Japanese art ‘Ikebana’ is related to which of the following?
10. Which organisation monitors the banks in actually maintaining cash balance?