Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – April 1, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, April 1, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Moderates and the Extremists in the Indian National Congress split in 1907 at __?
2. An Individual Minister can be removed by ______?
3. Who among the following is / are credited for founding of the Indian National Congress?
4. Under which of the following amendments the power of judicial review of the Supreme Court and High courts was restored , which was curtailed by Constitution (Forty-second Amendment) Act, 1976?
5. Which among the following banks assist and coordinate in selling of the State Development Loans (SDLs) in India?
Consider the following statements:
- Both Cochlea and Vestibular system are parts of Internal ear
- Only Cochlea makes the auditory system of human body
- None of the malleus, incus, and stapes are found in the internal ear.
Which among the above statements are correct ?
Consider the following :
- Central Government
- State Governments
Which among the above are responsible to review and revise the minimum wages for workers employed in scheduled employments ?
8. Which of the following artificial sweeteners is not broken down by the body and therefore it is non-caloric (no-calorie sweetener) :
9. Which of the following represents the bond order in Molecular orbital theory?
10. The term ‘Anab-e-Shahi’ refers to a variety of which of the following?