Current Affairs Quiz - August, 2020
31. Who is the head of the Sports Ministry’s committee to select this year’s National Sports Awards winners?
32. SABIC chemical plant that is set to become the world’s first to run entirely on renewable power, is located in which country?
33. Which organisation released the report “The Toxic Truth: Children’s exposure to lead pollution undermines a generation of potential”?
34. Mahatma Gandhi Setu (bridge), that was seen in news, is located in which state?
35. Which Union Ministry has received SKOCH Gold Award for its IT enabled Scholarship Schemes?
36. Who is the Chairman of the High-Level Group on Agricultural Exports set up by the Fifteenth Finance Commission?
37. Which global institution has inked deal with Reliance Power for constructing power plant in Bangladesh?
38. Which former RBI Governor was appointed as an independent Director in Great Eastern Shipping Company?
39. Which fin tech company launched a UPI payment link service that allows transactions from any payment app?
40. Hamed Bakayoko has been named as the Prime Minister of which country?