Current Affairs Quiz - August, 2020
41. India’s longest river crossing ropeway, which was inaugurated recently, has been constructed across which river?
42. Which Bank is set to use satellite data to provide credit facilities to farmers?
43. Indian Railways is expected to meet all its energy consumption needs by which year?
44. The Draft Health Data Management Policy has been released by which agency?
45. Which Indian state has passed a resolution for inclusion in the Sixth Schedule of the Constitution?
46. As per the Medical Council of India (MCI), which module is to be newly added in the MBBS course?
47. Which Government scheme has neared 20 lakh subscriptions in the current financial year?
48. Hong Kong based firm PAG has announced to acquire the controlling stake of which Indian firm?
49. Which organisation is to launch the India Component of the ‘Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC)-Transport Initiative for Asia’?
50. Which Armed Force detected a 20-meter long tunnel along the Indo-Pakistan border?