Quiz 667: General Knowledge for State Exams
1. Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?
2. Which of the following states is sole producer of agate, chalk, and perlite in India?
3. Which of the following states is India’s largest Bauxite producer?
4. Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?
5. Which of the following is not a correct statement?
6. A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as __:
7. India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
8. Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?
9. Which of the following is a correct set of two official languages of the United Nations?
10. The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to __: