Quiz 653: Environment & Ecology for SSC and State Exams
1. Which of the following is the largest brackish water lagoon in Asia?
2. Which of the following is a biodiversity hotspot in India?
3. Which of the following national parks is not a UNESCO World Heritage site?
4. Which of the following is / are correct statement regarding Golden Langur?
- It is endemic to western ghats and palani hills in India
- It has been added to endangered species list by IUCN
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
5. Clouded Leopard National Park is located in which state?
6. Consider the following statements about National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR):
- It works for the conservation and utilization of livestock and poultry genetic resources
- It designs methodologies for ex situ and in situ conservation of farm animals
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
7. “International Biodiversity Day” is celebrated on:
8. Stockholm Convention is a global treaty associated with which of the following?
9. Which of the following is not a primary greenhouse gas found in earth’s atmosphere?
10. Umiam Lake, also known as Barapani Lake, is located in which state?