Quiz 635: Indian History for SSC-CGL Examination
1. The evidences of ‘pit-dwelling’ have been discovered from which of the following ancient Indian sites?
2. Which among the following Vedic Texts gives a systematic exposition of the ‘theory of rebirth’ for the first time?
3. The doctrine of ‘Vyuhavada’ is associated with which among the following Sects (or) cults of India?
4. The ‘Saptanga Theory of State’ (Theory of Seven Limbs of the State) was propounded by :
5. Silapaddikaram’ and ‘Manimekalai’ are the immortal epic works belonging to which of the following period?
6. Which among the following foreign travellers is not correctly paired with their respective period of visit in India?
7. Octagonal’ shape of mausoleums is the distinctive feature of which of the following dynasties of Medieval India?
8. Who among the following was the religious guru of Shivaji?
9. The exhaustive codification of Islamic laws in the name of ‘Fatwa-i-Alamgiri’ was done at the behest of which among the following rulers of Medieval India?
10. Who planted the ‘Tree of Liberty’ at Srirangapatnam?