Quiz 632: General Science for SSC Examinations
1. The power of a lens is measured in :
2. Which one of the following types of Laser is used in Laser Printers?
3. Albert Einstein was awarded Nobel Prize for his path-breaking research and formulation of the:
4. The instrument that measures arterial blood pressure is known as :
5. L.P.G. is a hydrocarbon consisting of a mixture of :
6. Gammaxene, D.D.T. and Bleaching powder are important compounds of :
7. Amalgam’ is a term used for an alloy of a metal with :
8. Which of the following substances undergo ‘sublimation’ on heating
9. Consider the following Statements:
- Radon is the heaviest gas.
- Astatine is the rarest element on the earth.
- Graphite which is a non-metal is also an electrical conductor.
Which among the above Statement(s) is/are correct?
10. Penicillin’ which is used as an antibiotic is obtained from :