Quiz 600: GK Questions & GK Questions for All Examinations
1. What fraction of Body’s calcium is stored in Bones and teeth?
2. Which among the following is a Plurinational State officially ?
3. Consider the following statements:
- All kinds of Development Banks in India appeared Post-Independence
- NABARD is the only agricultural Development Bank in India
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
4. Which among the following boards is defunct now?
5. Which among the ancient Indian Play has referred to the defeat of Yavanas on the bank of River Sindhu in the hands of Vasumitra?
6. In which of the following Industrial Policy Statements , Tiny Unit was defined for the very first time in India?
7. Which among the following is correct in context with the Brown ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) ?
8. Which among the following is correct in context with the White ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) ?
9. ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
10. Which of the following are NON-Volatile Memories ?
- Flash Memory
- EVMs (Electronic voting machines)
Choose the correct option: