Quiz 592: GK Questions for SSC-Banking Examinations
1. Consider the following:
- Botanical Survey of India
- Zoological Survey of India
- Archeological Survey of India
- Anthropological Survey of India
Which among the following represents the correct chronological arrangement of their establishments ?
2. The premises of India’s Finance Ministry are also known as ___?
3. In India, Banks can accept interest free deposits in ___
- Current Account
- Saving Account
- Demand Deposits
- Term Deposits
Choose the correct option:
4. Jarawas and Sentinelese tribes are found in which among the following state / Union Territory of India?
5. On which among the following dates, World Hindi Day is celebrated?
6. In manufacturing industries of India, a micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed ____?
7. In context with banking, what is the correct full form of ADF?
8. Consider the following taxes:
- Service Tax
- Tax on profession of CA
- Tax on interest earned on investment
Which among the above is / are indirect taxes?
9. Tumkur, where Geological Survey of India has found indications of Gold Reserves, is located in which among the following states?
10. National Food Grain Movement Plan is primarily related to which among the following?