Quiz 580: GK Questions for All Exams
- Price Stabilization Fund Scheme was launched for Coffee, Tea, Rubber and Tobacco growers in the country
- In this scheme Government procures the commodities when the prices fell below a certain level to support the growers
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
- Jainism did not spread as fast as Buddhism in India
- There was no extensive royal patronage in Jainism as in case of Buddhism
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Kena Upanishad : Sam Veda
- Katha Upanishad: Krishna yajurveda
- Prasna Upanishad : Samveda
- Mandukya Upanishad: atharvaveda
Which among the above is / are correct?
- The President is of the belief that the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha must vacate their offices
- The Ruling party has lost the confidence in the House and now a new party has claimed to form Government in center
- Lok Sabha is just dissolved
In which among the above situations, the Speaker and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha have to vacate their offices?
- Its a medium range ballistic missile
- Its a surface to surface missile
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?