Quiz 573: GK Questions for Karnataka SSC Exams
1. Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) located in Mumbai is funded by which of the following?
2. Note Printing Press that belongs to RBI is located in?
3. In which year Public Debt Act was passed ?
4. A person has a Locker in a Bank. In this question the following statement holds correct:
5. Who among the following heads the “Economic Intelligence Council ” in India?
6. For how many years the Banks are required to keep the records of suspicious accounts?
7. During the tenure of which among the following Governors , annexation of Coorg took place?
8. The Regulation XVII, passed by the British Government was related to which among the following?
9. Who among the following had gone to England to plead the cause of the Mughal emperor Akbar II, with an ambassador of the emperor?
10. which among the following missiles, India claims that it is first anti-tank missile which has a complete fiberglass structure?