Quiz 412: GK Questions for SSC, Banking Exams
1. Amindivi islands in India are best known for which of the following?
2. Tea, Coffee, Spices, Coconut, Rubber, Cardamom, Chillies all together can be kept in which of the following group or groups?
3. What is the number of states in India sharing an international border?
4. “Manas Khand” which is mentioned in various ancient hindu scriptures belongs to /refers to which of the following modern states of India?
5. KKS Harbour is located in:
6. Who among the following has developed India Rupee Symbol?
7. Which of the following country is not a member of Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
8. Which of the following is the full form of “BRA” as used in banking field?
9. Which of the following is the name of the organization created to provide full employment and self reliance to the womenfolk in India?
10. Which of the following is not a measure to control inflation adopted by the Government or RBI?