Quiz 390: General Knowledge for State Public Sevices and Other Examinations
1. Which among the following is the oldest surviving rock-cut cave in India ?
2. Who among the following was not among the 9 gems (Navratna) of the Vikramaditya’s court ?
3. Bring out the Incorrect statement:
4. Bring out the incorrect statement
5. Which among the following part of Bombay (now Mumbai) is known as Old Woman’s Island?
6. As per Indian Mythology, Dhumravarna is an incarnation or avatara of _______?
7. In which of the following modern area “Amri Culture” developed?
8. In context with the Ashta Pradhan, that helped with the administration of the Maratha empire of Shivaji, who among the following was in charge of General Administration?
9. The first Buddhist Council was held at Rajagriha ________?
10. Under which act , the title of Governor General of India was substituted for that of Governor General of Bengal ?