Quiz 380: For States Public Service Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. In context with various treaties related to European Union, the Single European Act of 1992 was a major revision of which of the following treaties?
2. Which among the following country is not a member of European Free Trade Association (EFTA)?
3. The following is measured in tonne of oil equivalent (toe) ?
4. Arrange BRIC, SAARC, European Union and Shanghai Cooperation Organization in order of their population?
5. Which among the following is not correctly matched: (Asian Countries and their capitals)
6. who among the following had written “Rajavalipataka”?
7. A lion to the Huna Deer, A burning fever to the king of Sindhu, A troubler of the sleep of the Gurjara King, A bilious fever to that scent elephant, the lord of Gandhara, Destroyer of Skills of Latas, An axe to the Creeper, which is goddess to fortune of Malwa” Banabhatta has given these 6 attributes
8. A phillumenist collects which of the following?
9. For which of the following commodity / mineral the Shenshi and shanshi regions of China are world famous?
10. Which among the following is deepest port in India?