Quiz 373: Current General Studies For Civil Services Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following is not an important payment and settlement systems in India?
2. Exercising the powers conferred by clause (1) of Article 217 of the Constitution of India, the President of India appoints _______?
3. Which among the following is the correct location of Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC)?
4. Which among the following scheme is exclusively for Micro, small & medium enterprises?
5. For which of the following PM10 and PM2.5 Samplers are used?
6. The Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) is located in which city?
7. For which of the following the Kiriburu Meghahatuburu mines are famous?
8. Consider the following statements:
- Indian Telegraph (Amendment) Act 2006 was an amendment to the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 to enable provision of all types of telegraph services in rural areas.
- Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was established by this act to provide subsidy support for rural wire-line broadband connections
- The fundamental objective of Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was to provide access to ‘basic’ telegraph services
Bring out the correct statements:
9. Which among the following gives hissing sound when dissolved into H2O?
10. Which among the following statement is correct?