Quiz 367: Bank Clerical, CLAT GK Section – Miscellaneous Topics
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. May 11, 1857 is known for which of the following incidence in Indian History?
2. Collection of land revenue through Zamindars on behalf of the east India Company was called as __?
3. Alfred Nobel was a citizen of which of the following countries?
4. Apart from the temporal bone, which among the following is considered as strongest bone in human body?
5. Which of the following is also known as Van Diemen’s Land?
6. What is the total number of United States Senators?
7. Tugrik or Tugrug is the official currency of which of the following countries?
8. India falls in which of the following DVD Regions?
9. What is the number of naturally occurring Halogens in the periodic table?
10. Jamuna river of Bangladesh is _______river of India?