Revolutions and Political Developments 1750-1914
- Key economic changes that preceded the Industrial Revolution
- What were the main features of Industrial revolution? Do you agree that Industrialization was at the root of competitive nationalism that led to great wars? Justify.
- "For Britain, the American revolution brought more severe loss than simply the loss of thirteen colonies." Discuss in the light of consequences of American Revolution.
- "The American War of Independence was a revolution that sought significant and deep societal change." Do you agree with this view?
- American Revolution was a natural and even expected event in the history of colonial people who had come of age. Comment.
- Present a critical overview of the circumstances that led to Revolution in France.
- Explain the meaning of Ancien Regime and seigneurial system in context with pre-revolution France? What happened to them when revolution broke out in France?
- Elucidate the meaning and importance of "Bastille" and "Great Fear" in context with French Revolution.
- Napoleon was the child of the revolution, but in many ways he reversed the aims and principles of the movement from which he sprang. Comment.
- The Napoleonic Empire was doomed because of its inherent and self-defeating contradictions. Elucidate.
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock