E Technology in the Aid of Farmers
- "In the villages itself no form of credit organisation will be suitable except the cooperative society."– All Indian rural credit survey. Discuss this statement in the background of agriculture finance in India. What constrain and challenges do financial institutions supplying agricultural finances? How can technology be used to better reach and serve rural clients?
- Discuss the need and importance of Soil Health Card. Evaluate the progress done by government in Soil Health Card scheme so far.
- Discuss how the intelligent devices such as robots and drones can enable smart farming? Can such technologies be successful in a cost-sensitive country like India - where the majority of the farmers are small producers?
- Digital India can revolutionise agriculture by addressing various structural deficiencies. Discuss.
- ISROs success in space can provide tangible benefits to Indian agriculture. Discuss.
- How can artificial intelligence aid the agricultural sector?
- Blockchain technology can aid in increasing farm income. Discuss.
- How nanotechnology can aid in development of agriculture?
- How bigdata can be next big thing for agriculture?
- Discuss the various steps taken by Indian government to integrate ICT with agriculture.
- What is the Blockchain technology and how it is beneficial for small farmers in present times?
- Ban on genetically-modified crops has not just restricted the farmers from accessing technology but is also promoting flourishing of an illegal market. Comment.
- Enumerate the concerns regarding GM crops and steps taken for their safe use in India.
- "Without modernization of technology, the target of doubling the farmers' income by year 2022 appears to be a pipe dream." Critically examine keeping in reference various technology interventions by the government.
- How Maha Agri Tech project aims to mitigate risks in farming?
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock