Medieval Indian History
181. Jujhar Singh, who was a Bundela Chief had revolted against:
182. In whose times the Mughal Empire reached its territorial climax ?
183. Akbar had adopted the ‘Ray’ System of revenue assessment which he had abolished later on as part of his land revenue reforms. Who among the following had introduced the ray system ?
184. Which among the following terms precisely defines the loans given to cultivators for seeds, farm implements etc. in the Sultanate and Mughal period?
185. Faujdar and Amalguzar were the chief officials of the ‘Sarkars’ (administrative divisions) in Mughal Period. Amalguzar was related to which of the following operations?
186. Which among the following Mughal emperor had prohibited smoking use of tobacco in 1617 AD?
187. During the reign of which among the following rulers, Malik Muhammad Jaisi completed his epic work ‘Padmavat’ ?
188. During the reign of which among the following Mughal rulers, maximum number of books on classical music were written?
189. Humayun Nama was written by which of the following authors?
190. In the council of 8 Ministers of Shivaji which was called as Ashtapradhan , who was known as chief Minister and was responsible for General Administration?