Indian Polity & Constitution
1. As per plan of Sir Stafford Cripps, it envisaged that after the conclusion of World War-II:
2. Which of the following commissions in the British era had made recommendations for a change in the pattern of dyarchy introduced under Government of India Act, 1919?
3. In which year, Congress acted as an opposition party in Indian Parliament for the first time?
4. In which year, the Government of India had set up the Sarkaria Commission on Centre-State relations?
5. With reference to United Nations, the decision that major countries should have veto power, was taken at which of the following conferences?
6. Knesset is the name of the parliament of which country?
7. The annual reports of which of the following bodies is NOT caused to be laid before the Parliament by President of India?
8. Constitution of India guarantees which of the following to the states of India?
9. In the constitution of India, the Freedom of speech and expression:
10. Which among the following authorities decides , how far the fundamental rights can apply to the members of the armed forces in India?