GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 24-25, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Which state government has announced a novel scheme for the protection of the exotic Neela kurinji plants?
2. Which Indian personality has been appointed goodwill ambassador for Nepal tourism?
3. Who is the newly appointed chairman of the Steel Authority of India (SAIL)?
4. Which country is set to become the world’s first country to double its tiger population?
5. Which of the following countries have recently celebrated the 100 years of Battle of Haifa?
6. Which of the following women-oriented films was / were directed by renowned filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi, who passed away recently?
7. Which international organisation has approved Country Partnership Framework (CPF) for India to support its transition to higher middle- income country?
8. Which country to host the 2018 Women’s Boxing World Championship?
9. The Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM) has rolled out from which city?
10. The Jharkhand government has inked MoU with which insurance company for Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »