GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 09-10, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. India’s longest rail-cum-road bridge “Bogibeel” will come up over which river?
2. Who is the head of the committee to select new Chief Economic Advisor (CEA)?
3. Who will represent India at the 67th Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Bangkok?
4. Who clinched the men’s singles title of US Open 2018?
5. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 12th Aero India 2019?
6. Which of the following cities is the venue of the Regional Conference on Good Governance with Focus on Aspirational Districts?
7. The researchers at which institute have developed cheaper organic solar cells using vitamin B12 derivative?
8. Who has become the first Japanese player to clinched the women’s singles title of US Open 2018?
9. Who has created history by becoming the first Indian to win a medal in IAAF Continental Cup?
10. What is the theme of the 2018 International Literacy Day (ILD)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »