GK & Current Affairs Quiz: October 18, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. ICICI was formed in 1955 at the initiative of which International organisation?
2. Who is the author of the book “Half the Night is Gone”, which is shortlisted for The Hindu Prize 2018?
3. Who has been elected as new Chairman of Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)?
4. Who has won the India’s first medal in athletics at the Youth Olympic Games 2018?
5. The ancient city “Prayaga” was renamed as “Allahabad” by which Mughal emperor?
6. ‘Swastha Bharat Yatra’ national campaign has been launched for which purpose?
7. “Coming together with those furthest behind to build an inclusive world of universal respect for human rights and dignity”. This was theme of which of the following days?
8. What is the theme of the 2018 World Food Day (WFD)?
9. Who will lead the Indian delegation at the 12th Asia Europe Meeting (ASEM) summit 2018?
10. The festival of Fulpati has recently celebrated in which neighboring country of India?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »