GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 08-10, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Supreme Court has recently given nod for a separate High Court for which of the following states/UTs?
2. Who has been elected the new President of International Boxing Association (AIBA)?
3. Which state government has recently rolled out the technology-driven & citizen-friendly ‘Mo Bus’ service?
4. Which international organisation has recently inked $172 million loan pact to make farming viable in Andhra Pradesh?
5. For which term, India has been elected as a member of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) Council?
6. Which of the following countries have recently exempted by United States for buying Iranian oil?
7. Who has been appointed the new Secretary General of Lok Sabha?
8. Which Indian shooter has won the historic men’s skeet gold at the Asian Shotgun Championship 2018 in Kuwait?
9. Under which schedule of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act – 2014, the Central Tribal University will be set up in the state?
10. Lalan Sarang, who passed away recently, was the noted theatre personality of which regional cinema?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »