GK & Current Affairs Quiz: November 03 & 04, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. Simone Biles, who has become the first ever gymnast to win 13 world championship gold medals, is from which country?
2. RBI has recently permitted banks to provide PCE to NBFC bonds. What does ‘PCE’ stands for?
3. What is the theme of the United Nations for 2018 World Cities Day (WCD)?
4. India and which country have signed a loan pact of Rs 18.17 crore for the construction of the Turga Pumped Storage in West Bengal?
5. Recently, the first-ever India-US Dialogue On Intellectual Property (IP) was launched in which of the following cities?
6. Who has been named the Brand Ambassador of 2018 Women’s World Boxing Championships (WWBC)?
7. Which of the following cities is the venue of the 2018 India International Cherry Blossom (IICB) festival?
8. Which city has topped the Ola Mobility Institute (OMI)’s ‘Ease of Moving Index 2018’ in public transport?
9. Which of the following films was the India’s lone entry at the Rome Film Festival 2018?
10. Under the provisions of which article of the constitution, the President appoint judges of Supreme Court (SC)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »