GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 21, 2018
1. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Lalit Kala Akademi?
2. Which country hosted the 26th BASIC Ministerial Meeting on Climate Change?
3. Prajnesh Gunneswaran, who has won the T.K. Ramanathan award for the year 2017-18, is associated with which sports?
4. Which IIT institute has established India’s first advisory Centre for Energy Regulation (CER)?
5. What is the India’s position in the world in terms of total wealth, as per AfrAsia Bank Global Wealth Migration Review 2018?
6. Who has been appointed as the full time Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Coal India Limited?
7. Who has won the 2018 Italian Open tennis tournament?
8. Which country’s hockey team has won the 5th Women’s Asian Champions Trophy 2018?
9. Bernard Lewis, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
10. Which country has launched the world’s first floating nuclear power station?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »