GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 02, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The Government of India (GoI) has launched which nationwide Karyashala for farmer outreach as part of Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan?
2. Kottayam Pushpanath, the renowned detective novelist has passed away. He was associated with which language?
3. The GOBAR-DHAN scheme has launched from which state to promote wealth and energy from waste?
4. Ashok Mitra, the noted scholar has passed away. He belonged to which state?
5. Who has won the ‘Miss Koovagam 2018’ beauty pageant title?
6. What is the India’s rank in the list of doping violations, as per latest report of World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)?
7. The “2018 Vijay Prahar” exercise of Indian Army has started in which state?
8. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Parliament?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)?
10. The Mettur Dam is located in which state?