GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 22, 2018
1. Which state hosted the 8th edition of the International Conference on Wild Silk Moths?
2. What is the India’s rank among emerging economies at the WEF’s Inclusive Development Index (IDI-2018)?
3. Soloman Deksisa has won the 15th edition of Mumbai Marathon 2018. He hails from which country?
4. India’s first garbage fest ’Kachra Mahotsav 2018’ has organized by which state?
5. Which state has recently inaugurated the World War II Memorial Museum?
6. Who has been appointed as the new DG of National Security Guard (NSG)?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner (CEC)?
8. Which country was the largest source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India in FY17, according to recent census by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
9. Which of the following has won the best film award at the 63rd Jio Filmfare Awards 2018?
10. The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) is located in which city?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »