GK & Current Affairs Quiz: February 08, 2018
1. Which committee has been constituted by Union Government to expedite capital acquisition for Armed Forces modernisation?
2. Which country has become the world’s first country to repeal same-sex marriage?
3. Which city is hosting the National Meet on Grassroot Informatics- VIVID 2018?
4. Madavoor Vasudevan Nair, the Kathakali maestro has passed away. He hailed from which state?
5. NCERT has collaborated with which internet company to teach students digital safety?
6. Who has become the world’s first female cricketer to take 200 wickets in One-Day Internationals (ODI)?
7. Where is the headquarters of Centre for Science and Environment (CSE)?
8. According to Prime Minister’s Research Fellows scheme, how many meritorious students of B. Tech and M. Tech to get fellowship every year?
9. John Mahoney, the noted actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
10. Which city to host the 6th World Government Summit (WGS-2018)?