GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 20, 2018
1. The Facebook (FB) page of which Chief Minister has been ranked as the top ranked Facebook pages of Government bodies in India?
2. Which country hosted the 2018 Global Malaria Summit?
3. What is the India’s position in the world in terms of economy, as per IMF’s World Economic Outlook (WEO) for April 2018?
4. What is the India’s rank in the latest Commonwealth Innovation Index (CII- 2018)?
5. Rajinder Sachar, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Justice of which High Court?
6. Which bank has allowed depositors to withdraw cash from its Point of Sale (PoS) devices?
7. The Union Government has constituted Defence Planning Committee (DPC) to facilitate comprehensive planning for the defence forces. The committee will be headed by whom?
8. Which city will become the India’s first city to have a policy to compensate consumers for unscheduled outages?
9. Who represented India in the first meeting of the BRICS Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors?
10. Which city to host the first-ever International SME Convention-2018?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »