GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 10, 2018
1. India’s first high-speed electric locomotive has been flagged off from which state?
2. Which country is hosting the 2018 International Conference on Human Rights in South Asia?
3. Who is the newly elected Chairman of Boao Forum for Asia (BFA)?
4. FSSAI has launched which project to address Vitamin D deficiencies (VDD) amongst youngsters?
5. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated a scientific convention on the World Homoeopathy Day (WHD 2018) in which city?
6. Which country is hosting the first International conference on ‘Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership’?
7. Heena Sidhu bagged gold in the women’s which pistol event at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018?
8. Indian women’s Table Tennis team has clinched its first-ever gold at the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2018. The team is led by whom?
9. Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)?
10. Who has been appointed as the new member of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »