Quiz 4: Basic General Knowledge
1. Which among the following acts, incorporated 11th Fundamental duty in Indian Constitution?
2. Socialist” was implicit in the constitution, but made explicit by which among the following Constitution Amendment Acts?
3. Which among the following article of the Constitution of India says that all public places are open to all citizens?
4. For how many years, Great Migration in Europe lasted?
5. The temple city of Osian, near Jodhpur was built by which among the following Rajput Kings?
6. Who among the following legendary kings was also known as “Sarvadamana” in his childhood?
7. Who among the following translated “Gita Govinda” in 1792?
8. Which among the following dynasty was identified only on the basis of Coins?
9. In which year Archaeological Survey of India was made a permanent body?
10. Which among the following constitutional amendment act, reduced the age of voting from 21 years to 18 years?