Daily GK Quiz-14: Finance, Business & Economy for Banking Exams
1. Recently, Stock market regulator SEBI has imposed trade restrictions on 331 firms which are suspected of being “shell companies”. Which of the following is NOT an activity generally carried out using shell companies?
2. From July 1, 2017, the nationwide GST (Goods & Services Tax) has been rolled out in India, making the country a single market. What is the current size of Indian economy?
3. The Government of India is planning to allow 200,000 tones of duty-free sugar imports. Which of the following is a correct statement about Sugar production and consumption of sugar in India?
4. What is the size of new Rs.500 Bank Note?
5. Which of the following countries / group of countries are known as G3 economies?
6. Which of the following is the essential element for batteries used in electric cars?
7. Government recently conducted the auction of several coal mines located at Brahmadih, Choritand Tiliaya, Jogeshwar and Khas Jogeshwar, Rabodih OCP and Rohne. In which state these mines are located?
8. Which of the following countries is not a member of BIMSTEC?
9. Which of the following is an example of passive investment instrument?
10. Which among the following places is not a site for India’s currency notes printing press?