Daily Current Affairs Quiz: September 25, 2020
1. Which body is constituted by the Government of India for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)?
2. Recently, the Lok Sabha passed the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2020. The original Companies (Regulation) Act was passed in which year?
3. The Banking Regulation Act which seeks to regulate the functioning of banks and provides details on various aspects such as licensing, management and operations of banks was passed in the year?
4. Recently, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)under the M/o Commerce and Industry, has given permission to which entity to introduce ISO Tank Containers for movement of Liquid Oxygen for domestic transport?
5. What is the name of the hackathon launched by Indian Council of Agricultural Research under National Agricultural Higher Education Project (NAHEP) to promote innovation in farm mechanization?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now