Current Affairs: July 02-03, 2020
1. The World Bank has approved USD 250 million loan for affordable housing projects of which Indian state?
2. Which is the first Indian state/UT to launch a dedicated Plasma Bank to treat COVID-19 patients?
3. Which state government is set to launch the ‘Kill Corona’ campaign, to control the spread of coronavirus?
4. The Indian Government has banned 59 Chinese apps, by invoking its power under which act?
5. What is the theme of the ‘National Statistics Day’ 2020, celebrated on June 29?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|