Daily Current Affairs Quiz: September 24, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. Recently, the Lok Sabha passed the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2020. The original Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act was passed in which year?
2. Year 2020 marks which anniversary of United Nations?
3. Recently, Parliament of India passed Epidemic Diseases (Amendment) Bill, 2020 to make incidents of violence on health workers treating the COVID-19 patients a non-bailable offence. In which year, the original Epidemic Diseases Act was passed?
4. Project Shield which is a unique initiative aimed at combating crimes against women and children and to create safe and violence-free communities for them in the five districts of which state?
5. Recently, Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by the Prime Minister approved the increase in the Minimum Support Prices (MSPs) in Rabi crops for marketing season 2021-22. Which of the following is not a Rabi crop?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|