Daily Current Affairs Quiz: March 04, 2021
1. What is the user threshold mandated for defining a ‘significant’ social media intermediary?
2. India has agreed to set up a hotline with which of its neighbouring country?
3. As per the second advanced estimates of GDP released by the MoSPI, what is the GDP of the financial year 2020-21?
4. As per the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which country is the world’s largest defence spender in 2020?
5. Michael Somare, who has been making news, is called the ‘Grand Chief and Father of the Nation’ of which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|