Ayush 64 to be distributed freely
The Ministry of AYUSH recently announced that Ayush-64 will be available free of cost for mild, moderate asymptomatic patients in Delhi. The representatives or patients can visit these centres with Aadhar card and a soft or hard copy of RT-PCR positive report to get the free AYUSH-64 tablets.
Where is Ayush 64 available in Delhi?
The AYUSH 64 tablets will be available in seven centres in Delhi. They are:
- All India Institute of Ayurveda
- Moraji Desai National Institute of Yoga
- Regional Research Institute of Unani Medicine
- Unani Medical Centre at Safdarjung hospital
- Unani Specialty Clinic
- Central Ayurveda Research Institute in Punjabi Bagh
- Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy
About Ayush 64
- It is a poly herbal formulation. Ayush 64 was recommended by National Clinical Management Protocol based on Ayurveda and Yoga. It was repurposed as an add on to standard care for COVID-19 patients.
- Ayush 64 was developed by the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS).
- It was first used in management of Malaria.
- It was originally developed in 1980.
- A study has proved that around thirty five of the thirty-six Phyto constituents of Ayush 64 have high binding affinity against the COVID-19 virus.
How to take Ayush-64?
The patients with mild to moderate COVID-19 cases showing body ache, fever, nasal congestion, headache, nasal discharge, cough can start taking Ayush 64 within seven days of COVID-19 diagnosis.
Also, it can be taken as a standalone treatment in mild cases under the supervision of an Ayurvedic physician.
Month: Current Affairs - May, 2021
Category: Economy & Banking Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|