Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: June 11, 2023
Here are Today’s News Headlines by GK Today for June 11, 2023
- G-20 development ministers’ meet begins in Varanasi.
- Odisha Police destroy 2.2 lakh kg of marijuana in the state, after a special drive.
- Centre sets up panel in Manipur to further peace-making process.
- Indian Navy showcases twin-carrier operations in a major upgrade to maritime security.
- CAG to host SAI20 Summit under India’s G20 Presidency in Goa.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Power ministry has asked Central Electricity Regulatory Authority (CERC) to initiate the process of coupling multiple power exchanges.
- Centre announces four important initiatives to strengthen over 1,500 Urban Co-operative Banks
- The four Indigenous children lost for 40 days in Colombian Amazon were found.
- Pakistan proposes Budget, with funds to fight climate change.
- China plans to restrict use of mobile file-sharing services AirDrops and Bluetooth.
- Olympic medallist Sakshi Malik said that the wrestlers will participate in the upcoming Asian Games only if their ongoing issues are resolved.
- Hockey: India records 1-0 win over host Japan and entered the final of the Women’s Junior Asia Cup.
- Ravindra Jadeja surpassed Bishan Singh Bedi to become the country’s most successful left-arm spinner in Tests.
- Rohit Sharma has become the third Indian opener to cross 13,000 runs across formats.
Category: Today's News Headlines