Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 1, 2017
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Who has been appointed as new Chief Secretary of Maharashtra?
2. Tarak Mehta, who recently passed away, was the noted play writer of which language?
3. Who is the author of the book “The Wrong Turn: Love and Betrayal in the Time of Netaji”?
4. What is the theme of 2017 International Rare Disease Day (IRDD)?
5. Who has been named as the “Captain of the Year” at 2017 ESPNcricinfo Awards?
6. Alwin Francis is associated with which sports?
7. Haji Abdul Salam, who recently passed away, was the Member of Rajya Sabha from which state?
8. How much loan amount has been sanctioned by the World Bank (WB) for the Tejaswini project?
9. The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) has recently imposed a 5-year ban on BBC. NTCA is the statutory body of which union ministry?
10. Which city hosted the 4th India-CLMV Business Conclave-2017?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »