Current Affairs Questions & Answers: February 19-20, 2017
1. Which state to host 3rd edition of LIC-Gateway LitFest?
2. Who has been chosen as the new chief minister of Nagaland?
3. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who has won the 2017 Rotterdam Tennis Tournament, is belonged to which country?
4. Shibaji Banerjee, who passed away recently, was the legendary player of which sports?
5. Which public sector bank has signed MoU with the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to start higher education financing agency?
6. “Let’s read together” programme was held in which state’s government-run schools?
7. India has sanctioned how much amount of soft loan to Nepal for infra projects?
8. Altamas Kabir, the former Chief Justice of India (CJI) has passed away. He hailed from which of the following states?
9. Which state government has approved cloud seeding program to produce adequate rain?
10. Which public sector bank has won the National MSME Excellence Award 2017?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|