Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav se Swarnim Bharat Ke Ore
Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav means Festival of Independence. Swarnim Bharat ke Ore means towards Golden India. The programme is “Azadi ke Amrit to Golden India”. The programme began on January 20, 2022. It was started by PM Modi.
About the programme
- It marks the yearlong celebrations of azadi ke amrit dedicated by the Brahma kumaris. Under the initiative, 15000 events and 30 campaigns are to be held. During the event, Ricky rez, the Grammy award winner is to dedicate a song to the event.
- The programmes are to be held in hospitals and medical colleges. It will focus on wellbeing, spirituality and nutrition.
- It will also include conferences for doctors, cancer screening and medical camps.
The Prime Minister launched the following seven initiatives during the programme:
- Green initiaitves under Mera Bharat Swasth Bharat
- Self-reliant farmer initiatives under Atma Nirbhar Bharat
- Women: Flag bearers of India
- A cycle rally on “Undiscovered India”
- Motor bike campaign on “Unite India”
- Initiatives under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
It is a spiritual organization headquartered at Mount Abu. It is dedicated to world renewal and personal transformation. It was established in 1937. The organization has now spread to more than 130 countries.
Self-Reliant Farmer initiatives
75 farmer empowerment campaigns, 75 sustainable yogic farmer training programmes, 75 farmer conferences.
Peace Bus campaign
It will cover 75 cities. It will exhibit the positive transformation of the youth.
It is to be held in different heritage sites. It will focus on the connection between the environment and heritage.
Motor bike Campaign
It is to be held between Mt Abu and Delhi. It will cover multiple cities
It includes awareness campaign, cleanliness drive and community cleaning programmes.
In Indian context, immortality is not confined to bodily existence. It is embodied experience of oneness with the cosmos. All the initiatives will ultimately focus on this principle.