Amazon Quiz Time Answers-26th May 2020
1. KK Shailaja who recently appeared on the BBC talking about combating the COVID- 19 crisis is the Health Minister of which state?
2. The UN Secretary General has suggested using pre- recorded messages from world leaders during the next UNGA session. What does GA stand for, in UNGA?
Answer: General Assembly
3. Which of these famous actors has played the following roles- Byomkesh Bakshi and Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer: Rajit Kapur
4. Stephanie Del Valle of Puerto Rico crowned which lady born on May 14, 1997 as Miss World 2017?
Answer: Manushi Chhillar
5. Which cricketer born on May 27, is the first Indian to hit six sixes in an over in first class cricket?
Answer: Ravi Shastri
Category: Amazon Quiz Time Answers
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|