Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – November 15, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, November 15, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Rulers of which of the following dynasties maintained diplomatic relations with distant countries such as Syria in the West ?
2. Baba Amte is known for which of the following social work?
3. In which year, Government of India launched the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program?
4. To keep the hot glass item’s finishing and transparency , they go through a process called annealing. This process involves _______?
5. A Rs. 50 note with a * (star) in the number panel between the prefix and the serial number indicates that _________?
6. What is the product of the mass of the body and its velocity called as?
7. What happens to the velocity of a heavy body when it undergoes an elastic collision in one dimension with a very light body at rest?
8. Which is the first element in the Actinoid series?
9. Choose the incorrect acid-source pair?
10. How does the Hybridisation develop improved crops?