Current Affairs Quiz - November, 2020
1. Which Indian state/ UT has approved over Rs 40 crore to provide insurance to lawyers?
2. What is the name of the mobile application launched by Delhi to bring pollution causing activities to the government’s notice?
3. The week from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020 is being observed as which special week in India?
4. The Government has extended the Income tax exemption under leave travel concession (LTC) cash voucher scheme to which segment?
5. Tigersharks squadron, which was seen in news for test-fire of BrahMos supersonic cruise missile, is based in which state?
6. What is the theme of World Cities Day 2020?
7. Where is the First Phase of Malabar Training Exercise scheduled to be held?
8. What is the target fixed by the Centre, for the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) for MSMEs?
9. IISc Bengaluru has signed a MoU with which organisation to develop biomass gasification-based hydrogen generation technology?
10. The Business Expectation Survey is conducted by which body?