Current Affairs Quiz - June, 2021
1. The International Astronomical Union (IAU) has approved eight names for features on the Moon, in which language?
2. Dal Lake, which was seen in the news, is situated in which city/town of Jammu & Kashmir?
3. Little Bloodtail, which is considered as a harbinger of monsoon, belong to which type of species?
4. Nancy Grace Roman Space Telescope is being developed by which country?
5. Which state has launched the initiative named ‘Mission Fateh 2.0’?
6. “Sea snot” which is in the news, has been reported to accumulate in the coast of which country?
7. Which state has launched the portal named “Akanksha”?
8. As a Covid distress mitigating measure, PSBs in India announced to provide unsecured loans to individuals up to which amount?
9. Hubble Space Telescope has captured a detailed photo of NGC 691, a ………….
10. The OECD has changed its growth projection for India for FY22 to …… per cent from 12.6 per cent, estimated in March.