Current Affairs Quiz - June, 2021
1. White Monument, which was making news is a 4,000-year-old war memorial, located in which country?
2. Which state has recently launched a solar-based electrification programme for its rural households?
3. NASA’s Curiosity rover captured images of a cloud over the Gale Crater, situated in which astronomical body?
4. In context with recent news of Goa, what does the abbreviation GIFT stand for?
5. ‘Campaign Rabta Muhim’, which was making news recently, is being implemented in which state?
6. Kharg, the largest warship of which country, has recently caught fire and sank in the Gulf of Oman?
7. Isaac Herzog, has been elected as the 11th president of which country?
8. What would be the rate of global unemployment in the year 2022, as per ILO estimates?
9. Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak (EAST) is a Scientific Experiment being undertaken by which country?
10. NACH facility, which was seen in the news recently, stands for?