Current Affairs Quiz - June, 2021
1. Which state has recently launched a solar-based electrification programme for its rural households?
2. In context with recent news of Goa, what does the abbreviation GIFT stand for?
3. With reference to Covid, what are ‘Kappa’ and ‘Delta’?
4. ‘Red Tourism’, which was seen in the news, is associated with which country?
5. CSIR-NCL developed a technology called ‘SWASTIIK’, to disinfect water using which medicinal system?
6. The term “Mixing and matching” which is in news, is related to what?
7. Leadership Group for Industry Transition, LeadIT, is the climate change initiative led by India and ………
8. Cyrtodactylus bengkhuaiai, which has been named after the Mizo chief, is a ……
9. Who is the winner of the honorary Palme d’Or at the 2021 Cannes Film Festival?
10. YounTab scheme for students is launched in which state / UT?