Current Affairs Quiz-December, 2020
1. Which word has been selected as the ‘Top Word of 2020’, by Merriam-Webster?
2. Sadiq al-Mahdi, who died recently, was the former Prime Minister of which country?
3. Hayabusa2, which was making news recently, is a spacecraft of which country?
4. Which state has implemented a PPP model for rescue and rehabilitation of leopards?
5. Which country has detected Avian Influenza outbreak and decided to cull over 1 million chicken?
6. Which North Indian city has recently got its bonds listed on Bombay Stock Exchange?
7. Which country has banned cotton imports from China citing ‘slave labour’?
8. Which organization has released the provisional 2020 State of the Global Climate report?
9. Which country has eliminated per country cap on employment-based immigration visas?
10. What is the new repo rate after the RBIS’s Monetary Policy Committee meeting of December 2020?