Current Affairs Quiz - December, 2020
1. Which word has been selected as the ‘Top Word of 2020’, by Merriam-Webster?
2. Which country hosted the 4th India – Sri Lanka – Maldives Trilateral Meeting on Maritime Security Cooperation?
3. ‘Technical Recession’, which was making news recently refers to the contraction of GDP for how many consecutive quarters?
4. Hayabusa2, which was making news recently, is a spacecraft of which country?
5. Which racing driver won the Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix 2020?
6. Which country has recently declared a climate emergency and pledged to become carbon neutral by 2025?
7. India-Suriname Joint Commission Meeting (JCM) was held recently. Where is Suriname located?
8. NGR (negotiating group on rules), which was seen in the news recently, is associated with which organisation?
9. Polavaram Lift Irrigation project is being constructed in which state?
10. As per the recent study by the Zoological Survey of India, which type of squirrel is on the verge of extinction?